Semantic segmentation results using our Gaussian CRF Network (CVPR 2016)
- [09-12-2016] I started working at Google as a research scientist.
- [08-09-2016] I defended my PhD thesis. My dissertation presentation slides can be downloaded from here.
- [06-22--2016] Code and data used in our CVPR 2016 skeleton-based human action recognition paper are available for download. Go to project page.
- [05-09-2016] I have been selected as a winner (second place) of the University of Maryland A. James Clark School of Engineering Dean’s Doctoral Research Award (given to outstanding PhD students in the engineering school).
- [04-19-2016] I have been selected as a winner of the University of Maryland ECE Distinguished Dissertation Fellowship Award (given to outstanding PhD students in the ECE department).